dimanche 23 mars 2014

Oh Dear Vegas

OH DEAR VEGAS! (Facebook)

" Get it out, let down. Face down, sink, when daddy comes around. Burn it out, breakdown. Big bad trip when daddy comes around" Nothing

Oh Dear Vegas! is my last but not least discover of 2013. I can't remember how I heard about them, but the most important is that I know them now, right? YES!

I'm not saying that because they are "Frenchies", but they truly are amazing and really close to their fans. To be honest, I've never seen a band giving that much time for them.

Before talking, let's hear two of my favourites songs from them : 

"Nothing" :


"Fine" :


They are amazing, right? Didn't you have chills while listening? Don't you want to hear more and more from them? Don't you feel a new storm coming your way? Don't you think they have something special?
My only answer for all these questions is: YES,I DO.

They just came back from the US, and if you were lucky, you saw them live at the "Vipere Room" or some others amazing avenues. I had the privilege to interview them, and even if it was just an e-mail thing, dear lord, they made me laugh.

For information,  their favourite animal is the fox. You're welcome.

They talked a lot about their relation as a band, comparing themselves as a "family" which I think is adorable and I feel a bit jealous not to have that kind of relation with my friends. Each of them bring something that makes them who they are, that makes them Oh Dear Vegas! 

The best thing about them, is, even though French radios, labels, avenues have never welcomed them the way they should, they never gave up on their dream, and now, they went in the UNITED STATES. And this is just the begining for them. Great lesson for those who didn't believe in them just because they wrote in English and not in French, right?

I BELIEVE IN THOSE GUYS AS MUCH AS I BELIEVE IN MYSELF. THEY'LL MAKE IT. FAR.

You can buy their AMAZING EP right here : Oh Dear Vegas

Members: Davy (Vocals/Guitar), Sébastien (Vocals/Bass), Adrien (Piano/Keys), Romain (Guitar), Julien (Drums).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire