vendredi 28 mars 2014

Chiodos, my eternal love

CHIODOS
" I'll take every breath and never lie about you. Everything, fuck the world without you. Pull me higher up, just like an angel, I'm under your halo" Under Your Halo

Okay, let's be totally honest. Chiodos is not the kind of music I listen to. NOT AT ALL. I'm more like pop/rock stuff, ya know?

Well, I'm still trying to understand why, but I'm in love with Chiodos and D.R.U.G.S for years now. That may be because of Craig Owens, who knows? (Nope it's not)

The fact is that Chiodos has a new album, "Devil", coming out on the 1st of april. And they just streamed it on Youtube. Like, the ENTIRE album. I'm enjoying it more than I should, maybe, but I LOVE it! This is brillant music, with some screaming (of course, couldn't be Chiodos otherwise), but mostly amazing music ans lyrics. Fell in love a bit more with that band.

Unfortunately, as I live in France, I can't preorder any bundle, as the shipping is more expensive than the bundle itself -f*ck them. So I'll buy it on Itunes, even if I hate that.


"Devil"'s streaming is just below. ENJOY!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire