lundi 27 avril 2015

Vance Joy

VANCE JOY

"Breathe me with your hands, show me a safe place and I'll come down, yeah I'll come down. Can you recognize the look upon my face? It's on my lips, it's in my eyes" The First Time

Today, we're going to Australia! You may know Vance Joy, or maybe his name rings a bell somewhere in your head, and it's totally okay. Indeed, that man over there is quite famous, now, thanks to his summer-hit-amazing-dancing song "Riptide". Here's the clip, for those who still can't put a music to this curly face.


Yes, no? Doesn't matter, better late than never!
Vance Joy, as I said, is Australian and one of a kind.He has that something that makes you smile for no particular reason. His songs are ... joyful, you know? total summer hits to listen around a bond fire at the beach while the sun is going down. And he has a killer voice, a soft-killer-beautiful soul voice.
Last november, his debut album "Dream Your Life Away" (Itunes Link) was released, featuring Riptide and some other songs. I bought it, and if some of you are going on a trip this summer, and if you want to be joyful from early in the morning to late at night, I recommend it to you, no hesitation. His album is not so expensive anyway.

Plus, he may be one of the only artists that can still love and listen to the song that made them famous (aka Riptide, one of his favourites -his words, not mine).

Finally, he'll be touring with Taylor Swift in her "The 1989" World Tour starting in Japan next may. You may think whatever you want about her, but you can't deny she has great musical taste so far!

To end this article, let's listen to more of his music (all of these songs are featured in his debut album)

Mess is Mine

First Time

Georgia


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire