vendredi 18 avril 2014

Two Gallants

TWO GALLANTS
" You can try but there ain't no use, I'll lose it if you cut me loose. Darlin' please don't hesitate, can I get you now or must I wait? I can feel mu patience running thin, I stare at the walls walk the floor, but somehow end up at your door" My Love Won't Wait

Yes, I lied, I know them since January, but it's still recent so let's make it work.
Two Gallant are a duo from San Francisco, Adam Stephens and Tyson Vogel. I first heard of them thanks to an interview with a french record label, and I fell in love as soon as I heard the first notes of "Seems Like Home To Me". There are some pitchs here and there, and that's what make it special. Because they totally go with the song, it's not disturbing at all, it makes it more real. And the guitar is just breathe taking in acoustic. I'm totally in love. Plus the lyrics are getting me. This is a great band , I don't know what else to say to convince you of listening. You'll miss something out is you just ignore them, really. They are one of my biggest crushes of 2014 and I'm glad to count myself as their fans!

Usual stuff to know more about them and their music : Their Facebook page HERE, personal site THERE and you can buy their album "The Bloom And The Blight" on Itunes HERE for less than 10 dollars! (Did you get the words games? I DID!)

And now, the biggest/important/best part, the videos! I hope you'll enjoy as much as I do! :

"Seems Like Home To Me"

"Broken Eyes"

"Knee-High Woman"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire