mercredi 2 avril 2014

Sparks The Rescue

SPARKS THE RESCUE
" I will follow the electric light with my electric heart, I then will find a way through all these dancing signs. I'll be there I will wait by your side" Autumn


It's been a while since I've listened to Sparks The Rescue, and I blame myself. I forgot they were that good. Naïve high school me who forgets every great band she listened to at that time. 
4 talented boys from Portland, pop/rock, who are slowly rising to the top. They deserve more attention, so here's a post about them.

You can check  them on Twitter  & Facebook

Below are some of their songs, just in case you didn't know, and just in case you are looking for some new bands to listen to.

"Autumn"

" We Love Like Vampires"

"Disaster"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire