mercredi 2 avril 2014

Our Last Night

OUR LAST NIGHT
"I've been wishing upon a star, if my universe falls apart. I feel so far from the sky, as my dreams are going by" Same Old War

Ok, guys, this time is the big deal. We're talking OUR LAST NIGHT. I've known them for a few months now, thanks to the amazing site BUZZNET. Since then, I can't stop falling in love every time I listen to them. I bought their album"Oak Island", which I command you to order because this is gold. And they also have others albums too, that need to be more recognize.

As for some other bands, they are not my type of music at all. It's kinda post-hardcore, a bit like Chiodos actually, but with less screaming. I really, really, really think you're gonna like them if you don't already.

I saw them live in Paris (they are touring across so world, and this is amazingly perfection), and dear lord, it was worth the 5 hours of train, and the cold, and the broken ears. They were incredible, very nice, they made the public participated. Trevor and Matt (BROTHERS) sing so, so, so well, even better than in studio if possible.

They exist since 2004, since they were teenagers guys, and they are still together TODAY! Ain't that a proof of their talent?

Oh, and yes, they are also doing amazing covers of amazing songs. You should definitely check out, you won't be disappointed, I promise.

Now, if you're interested, you can go to their Facebook page, and they all are on Twitter also. They are coming to Canada soon, and they'll be playing with CHIODOS on the 16th of April in North America!

You can also buy "Oak Island" on Itunes HERE  for about 6 dollars!

There are so many songs I love of them, but below, you'll find some of them. THEN, below those clips, there will be some of their covers I love.

SONGS:

"Same Old War"

"Sunrise"

"Fate"

COVERS :
Cover "Skyfall" by Adele

Cover "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons

Cover "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire