mercredi 2 avril 2014

Augustana

AUGUSTANA
" Am I reaching out for something that I can't grab, something infinitely splitting into two halves? Is there something I forgot that I can't remember?" Ash And Ember

Before saying anything, here's the new Augustana's song , "Ash & Ember", which is amazing. First, it was posted on my birthday, on the 4th of march, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Then, for his return, he nailed it. Cannot wait to hear the new album, "Life Imitating Life", out April, 22nd.

"Ash And Ember"

Oh, Augustana. For how many years have I listen to you? (It was a band, then a solo artist, I'm kinda lost). 
Mostly on my dark times, when I felt down, because, well, it was not very happy songs, but so amazing, so talented that you cannot stop listening. The lyrics get me, under my skin, into my heart. I love him, his voice is beautiful, his music inspiring. I've been here for 5 or 6 years now, more or less, and I am so happy of his come back. I can't wait to hear his new work!

If you're interested in the guy, in his music or anything involving Augustana, you can check the Facebook page, and the website. You can pre order "Life Imatating Life" on the site with some bundles if you want, but the shipping is quite expensive for anyone outside the US.

Below, some old songs from Augustana :

"Boston"

"Steal Your Heart"

"Sweet And Low"

"Stars And Boulevards"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire