mercredi 2 avril 2014

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
" Can you imagine everything you can do with your team. You have never felt so strong, all your guys sing along. A melody that means everything to you and to me" In Friends We Trust

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! Maybe you have heard of them already, they are quite famous in Europe and North America. And Asia, and more. For the 1st time ever, I'm so proud that a French band is known overseas!

As I usually say, it's still not my type of music, more pop punk, metal/hardcore. But they have something special. And they exist since 2007, that makes me prouder and prouder, and again. I've know them with their old album "Something for nothing", because one of my friend, The Earl Grey, is featured on the song "For All We Know". Then, "Pardon My French" came out last year. I bought it as soon as it was released, and it was brillantly, amazingly perfect. I so love this band, this is crazy. They are young, and we can see from hundreds of kilometers that they enjoy every single minute. They are shining so bright!

I've never had the chance to see them live yet, mostly because they don't play often in France. But they'll be on the Warped Tour, if you guys are in the US.

You can go to their Facebook page for information about their whereabouts on, and you can buy "Pardon My French" on Itunes HERE. Please buy it to support the French scene, but also because you'll love them!

Below, some clips, mixing songs from "Something For Nothing" & "Pardon My French" :



"In Friends We Trust"


"Haters Gonna Hate"


"Taking Chances" (Huge crush)


"Captain Blood"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire