jeudi 3 avril 2014

Dashboard Confessional + Twin Forks

DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL
& Twin Forks
"Well, you may be the trigger, I will hold the smoking gun. You'll get away clean, I'll keep your secrets 'til the grave swallowed me" Thick As Thieves

If I remember well, this was one of my favourite band during my teenage years. I can't remember how I first heard them, I think someone made me listen to "Thick As Thieves" so thank you to that person.

It's been a few years I haven't check up on them and unfortunately, if I understand well, they broke up, or are on hiatus, because on their Facebook page, they keep posting about another band, Twin Forks Music.

ANYWAY, to remember the good years, here are some video clips they made, for their awesome songs. I'll miss you, Dashboard Confessional.

Below the videos, a little talk about Twin Forks, a nice discover I just made thanks to D/C facebook page!

"Stolen"

"Hands Down"

"Thick As Thieves"



THEN, here are some tunes from Twin Forks, and they are amazing! Great discover! They are playing folk music, and they sound breathless! I don't know much more as I just discovered them, but I'll def make another article about them one day!

"Back To You"

"Cross My Mind"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire