jeudi 3 avril 2014

Diamond Days

DIAMOND DAYS 
"Listen to these words I have to say, before it gets too late. Where have you been? Where are you running to? The time is getting closer, now it's time to go" Home

Ok, I lied, I first heard of them in March, I admit.

Most of the time, Twitter is a great way to meet some bands. WELL, this is where I met Diamond Days, thanks to Tom Sheperd, guitarist of the band, and very nice person. 4 british boys, can't be anything but interesting!

Only two songs are released for now, "Start It From The End", that you can buy RIGHT HERE for 0,79 pounds, so about 0,99 euros, and "Home", so you can keep in touch with them and their music!

LOVE "Home", it's pretty catchy and I find myself singing the song. Can't wait to hear more!

If you want to subscribe to their Youtube page, it's HERE !

Why not follow their Twitter account, hm? go THERE for Diamond Days account, and the members ones: AlexTomMark and TJ.

And of course, the usual Facebook page just right HERE

You want to have new music on your MP3 player for FREE? Oh well, just ask. You can download "Home" for free HERE. There is no reason why you shouldn't do it : It's great music, great guys, and it's free.

Below, the two songs they released :



"Home"


"Start It From The End"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire