jeudi 15 janvier 2015

Laure & Madeleine Lucas

Those sisters that you will see below are my friends. I've known one of them for years now, and I met her thanks to Fall Out Boy, obviously. And we share the same birthday, so here's that.
I love loving them, and, as a VIP, I've had the chance to hear them live at their home. I knew Laure (on the right) has an amazing voice but I didn't know Madeleine had as much talent as her sister. And then here I am, crying all over my computer, listening to this amazing cover. So much chills, feelings, everything. If you don't feel anything guys, I'm worried for you, because they truly are talented. So please listen to the song/watch the video and don't hesitate to leave a comment, they will be very happy to hear your thoughts!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire