lundi 27 avril 2015

The Half Earth

THE HALF EARTH
"And eyes hookes myself that I will rise above the rest, like the way he beast the crass. And when he shows all the empty that when I'll find myself, 'cause I can find myself" End

Ok, I first heard of The Half Earth like half an hour ago, but I couldn't wait when I heard that ASTONISHING voice. My jaw was on the floor. ON.THE.FLOOR. Where does this ginger angel came from?!
Let's not waste one second, here is "End", this brilliant song I've just heard (and cried).


And I'll offer you "Borders" too, because it's beautiful.




Ok, now that we ALL cried, we can admire a bit more that EVERYTHING BUT HUMAN voice. This song is on repeat ever since, and my hands are shaking as I speak. It's just the voice of an angel.
The Half Earth is, by FAR, my favourite recent discovery with Gregory Alan Isakov & Louis Baker.
So, to be honest, I can't tell you much about him -well, nothing, except that he's from Sheffield. But I'll do an interview pretty soon and I'll come back with all the details we need to know more about him and his music.

So, right now, I can only propose you the Soundcloud link so you guys an hear his magic, plus you can download "Glass" for free!
And, here's his official video for "Glass"!




I'm so glad I'm discovering so many talents these days that I want to cry of happiness -but nope, let's stay professional. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire