mercredi 29 avril 2015

Champs

CHAMPS
"The sounds reflet and fall apart, It's in come the sound of your love. It started strong, but it quickly fades. It's the echo, echo, echo, as you heart beat fades away" Desire

Today, we're talking duo! Brothers, even more. I present to you Mickael and David from Champs with "Forever Be Upstanding By Your Door".


Mickael and David come from the Isles Of Wight, England. I don't know is you agree with me, but I think their voices are perfect together, it's a great discovery for me! They sound and look pretty close. I listened to a lot of their songs, and damn, they're great! The voices are incredible, different in so many ways but they have that something special.
They released their debut album in 2013 called "Down Like Gold"AND they recently released a SECOND album, "Vamala" featuring "Forever Upstanding By Your Door", that you can buy right HERE or you can go to their site and buy some bundles if you find them amazing.

I really recommand you at least listened to several songs of them, it won't be a waste of your time! They have beautiful soul.

To end this, I'm giving you some other songs of them. There are lots of music videos from them on Youtube, I'm just putting a few of them on here. Enjoy!

Desire

My Spirit Is Broken

Savannah

St Peter's

Vamala



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire