vendredi 15 mai 2015

My teenage life that I totally forgot until I remembered THESE songs

Sometimes, it's good to look back at your life and see your evolution, and your period of "What The F*ck Was I Listening To?". But, no regrets for me, because it was amazing times for me, and those songs -that I fought really hard to remember- remind me of all the hours and days I spent listening while crying, screaming the lyrics, laughing, studying, reading and living
I thank and love the internet for helping me finding some of the songs here based upon some lyrics I remembered. You're never letting me down.
For you readers, who are in your twenties, I can promise you, anything you want, that you have heard at least 1 of those songs, if not 2 !

Cash Cash - Party In Your Bedroom
I've listened to this song so many times in 2009, I still remember. This is crazy, because today, I can't even explain why, that song has nothing special, but I love it!

Metro Station - Kelsey
I've always hated the Cyrus thing, but I've always loved this song, so I guess that changes nothing.

Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
I bought their album and listened to it when I was in the United States with my high school. It was in february, 2009. That particular song, at that time, touched me like no other before. I can't understand why today, but I felt so free at that time that I can't help but listening even today, while writing this.

The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
Needless to say, TAAR was special in the 2000's, and this was my favourite of them, if I remember well. Maybe I had a dirty secret and related to the song? who knows!

Sum 41 - In Too Deep
My young teenager love, when I thought I was so rock and roll to listen to Sum 41. But then I started to care about the lyrics and their meaning. I never stopped listening ever since.

Disco Curtis- Ashley
Like every girl, I had my "Oh, guys with long hair, YES" thing. I don't know what I like about this song, but I still shake my head and smile today, so I guess I kinda like it.

This last song is in french, and the band 2BE3 was very, very popular in France. I remember having EVERY SINGLE THING related to them, whether it was magazines, poster, pens, tshirts, and who knows what else. This is called "Partir un jour" which means "Leaving one day". Let's enjoy the quality of the video at the time.

2be3 - Partir un jour

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire