mercredi 13 mai 2015

Roo Panes

ROO PANES
"Are you lost in paradise my love, or have you found a home, it's an awfully lonely road to walk alone. But as I searched your flashing indigo eyes, it echoed true, that I loved you" Indigo Home

Today, let's talk about an artist with a lovely name, I call Roo Panes! Before anything, I'll let you hear the reason why I fell in love with his voice, the song "Tiger Striped Sky"



Roo Panes is a british singer and songwriter, talented guitarist and a killer thanks to his voice. His music is considered as Classical Folk Pop, and damn I agree. I don't hear that kind of music everyday, that's for sure.
When I first heard him, I have to be honest, I didn't quite like it. It was so different from what I'm used to. But I listened to another song, because I never want to miss a true talent so I always give myself a second chance. And today is the day that I can say : I WAS RIGHT TO LISTEN TO A SECOND SONG. "Tiger Striped Sky" is as beautiful as it can be, and, well, it changes from what I'm listening to righ now (Aka Sum 41, oh nostalgia).

Roo Panes (I can't get enough of this name) released his debut album "Little Giant", that you can buy HERE. "Tiger Striped Sky" is one of the 12 songs featured, so you can already SEE the perfection of the album just by listening to one song. And just because I know you love music (you wouldn't be here otherwise), here is my personal favourite of the labum, "Indigo Home".


His voice, ladies and gentlemen, and children, his voice is just pure ice-cream going down your throat. You wish you could have a voice like that. I mean, is this even human? I got chills when I first heard the song, and it went all through the song. Beautiful, beautiful song. Damnit, I love discovering such gold. I've never heard a voice like his before, I'm not sure there even is one other similar. It's so unique!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire