jeudi 17 avril 2014

Wakey! Wakey!

Wakey! Wakey!
"And I will try to get you up because it's beautiful outside. And we'll fall, we'll try, and do our best. And I love you all the while, because you saved ma life once" Light Outside

So, as many of you, probably, I've known Wakey! Wakey! thanks to One Tree Hill, when he sang "Dance So Good". I remember hating the girl he sang for, because I wanted someone to sing me that kind of song. But nope, it's only in TVshows or movies, sadly.

Whatever. When I learnt he actually had a band, I bought the album "Almost Everythind I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You...". Not long enough, right? Well, this EP is gold. Like, HELLO, every single song is amazingly played AND sang, and each of them makes me feel something in my heart. Joy, fear, sadness, romantism, I've gone through all the phases with this album, and God knows there are not many bands/artists that can do it.

So, if you watched One Tree Hill but didn't know Grubbs (I think) was also Wakey! Wakey!, YOU'RE WELCOME (Yes, Awkward is back, sorry). If you already knew, well it's always good to remember good music, right?

NOW let's get to business and communication Facebook page, then he has a new EP called Irresistible right THERE for less than 5 dollars. It's a great deal, c'mon, let's support the scene! I just did!

Below, as usual, some videos !

"Light Outside"

"Dance So Good" (OTH VIDEO)


"Brooklyn"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire