jeudi 17 avril 2014

Nevertheless

NEVERTHELESS
"We avoid the topics, we made the kids have secrets. When they are exposed, and everyone else knows. We say we never knew it, that they had a problem, cause if we would have known, we surely would have solved it, but we can't, because it's too late" Topics

I don't have much to say about Nevertheless, to be honest. I don't know how or for what reason, but I just remembered one song of them, "Topics". I first heard it I think I was 15-16 years old, and it made me cry like a baby every f*cking time I heard it, because the lyrics are touching and true, and beautiful, in a hurtful way.

So if you are having a bad day, it may not be the best idea to listen to that song. As much as it is beautiful, it won't make you feel better.


"Topics"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire