samedi 5 avril 2014

This Wild Life

This Wild Life
"Well is it all slipping away from me, I can't be anything you want me to be.  My heart is heavy and it keeps me to the ground, my eyes are swollen cause I can't have you enough" Ripped Away

Too many things to say about this band/duo. It's been a year since I first heard of them, and dear lord, I can't get enough of them. 

Once again, thanks you Twitter. Anthony Del Grosso, the guitarist of TWL, sent me a DM with a link to their Youtube page and I fell in love right away. Couldn't do otherwise, really. "Ripped away" is just heaven, "Pink Tie" is so perfect I can't help but sing the lyrics while crying. This is one of the most beautiful song I've ever heard from any band. "So Much Potential" is a nice ballad, "Puppy Love" is a beautiful love song. I love the whistlings and the fact that they are both singing on the chorus. 
They also do covers that are amazingly great, sometimes even better than the originals.

The thing that I love the most in their videos is that they are moving in perfect synchronisation, which is funny and really shows their connexion at the same time.

To conclude, I love This Wild Life, and I really hope you do too after this article, because they may be two of the most talented persons I've ever heard. And it's a duo, which is less common. And they truly are very kind towards fans, and I hope they'll have more and more tomorrow, and the next days.

PS: They just signed to EPIPATH RECORDS, which is SUPERB! I'm so proud of them, this is the begining of a long and beautiful journey that will last forever and ever.
PLUS they'll be doing ALL VANS WARPED TOUR DATES so USA people, go grab your tickets if not already!

Now, let's get to business:  You can check their Facebook page or their Website if you want to know more, or see if they come next to your home.
Their EP "Heart Flip" available on Itunes HERE for only 7.92 dollars! So you go buy it right away, please.

Now, let's get to the videos, would you? :

"Ripped Away"

"Puppy Love"

"Pink Tie"


Cover of "If It Means A Lot To You" from A Day To Remember



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire